Stayed here during a stop over in Tahiti. It is conveniently located across the street from the airport but would recommend to get a taxi since you have to go across a busy street/highway and up a very steep hill. In the hotel there are no elevators so you have to carry your bags up stairs. The room was nice but basic. Nothing fancy for this place just a clean place to sleep and shower. It was still new so everything was in good shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia