This is a great motel just across the road from the international airport. If you are booked through a agent make sure transfer from hotel to airport is included, else its a steep walk up the hill.
The rooms were very clean, comfortable and the toilets were great. Being close to the airport expect a bit of plane noise.
However make sure you buy some food from the airport before you get into the room.
we got into Tahiti at 9:45pm. we got dropped into the motel only to realise that there was nothing next to the motel. So poor hubby had to walk a fair bit to get some food.
Great hotel if your transit is only for a couple of hours or a sleep. This place has no pool or any activities. Each room has free wifi which was good.
Also has continental breakfast included, which was fairly ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia