We stayed here after being in Bora Bora and Moorea to catch our 7am flight the next day.
Check in was easy and it was clean. But it's a Motel. They push 2 twins to make a king?!
Walked across to Ocean for Chinese Food which was good - they just don't speak English.
Bring converters for plugs - the hotel doesnt offer this. THey dont offer much. Make your man carry the bags, lots of hills and stairs. Bring bottled water. Would never stay more than one night. Also, Roosters are SO loud in the AM so dont try to sleep late.
About $20 taxi to get from the ferry to this hotel - don't pay more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia