Just come back from a week here still buzzing about it, I went with my family of five 2 adults 3 children aged 6,13,15 and we all loved it. The rooms where clean the hotel facilities where great plenty to do for the kids, was dubious at first as we where the only british but a few more came as the week went on which made it more fun for the kids who made some friends.The hotel staff tried there best with the language barrier loved domingo and little cristina cleaners very good and room was nice. In the restaurant food was nice fresh cooked grill my familys fussy but always found a meal, the beach was a 5 min walk to a gravel beach but if you walked 20 mins up a few steep paths you come to a nice sandy beach with cafe bar pedlo hire. If your just looking to stay in the hotel and at the beach its perfect there is not much round the hotel quiet location but enough to do at hotel 2 playgrounds, 5 pools gym, tennis, crazy golf, football,basketball, internet for kids. Entertainment was good they worked hard trying to found out what them songs are stuck in my head loved the holiday want to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an idyllic location in El Perelló, surrounded by the beauty of the Ebro Delta Natural Park, 200 metres from the beach and just 20 minutes from PortAventura, this hotel complex is the ideal spot for a great holiday. Built in avant-garde style with design and comfort at the forefront, the hotel offers a tranquil, elegant atmosphere. Facilities include conference rooms and an auditorium, a mini-market, beauty and health treatments, massages, relaxing water zones, tennis, paddle tennis and volleyball courts, a mini-club, indoor and outdoor children's play areas, an open-air gym and 6 swimming pools (two of them heated), all in a setting of unique natural beauty in the Ebro Delta Natural Park. You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine (including a variety of gluten-free dishes), an international buffet, themed gastronomic evenings, varied and attractive show cooking and an à la carte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ohtels Les Oliveres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Oliveres Beach Resort And Spa
- Les Oliveres Beach Hotel El Perello
- Hotel Les Oliveres Beach