We stayed in this nightmare hotel for 2 nights because of a company event. I can only recommend not to go there! It is a horrible place! Everything is old like in the socialism although we were in a "renovated" room. It was like when you go back in time...the smell, the design, everything. Don't believe to the professional photos! We asked for a double room and our bed was very small (max. 140*200 cm) and we received only ONE blanket (for 2 persons) which was shabby.
The staff was very unfriendly they were hurt when we asked for anything (e.g. a coffee in the bar). The quality of foods was unbelievalble... it was hard to find anything which was eatable... In the mornings we had to wait in a long queue (like in the school) in the restaurant in order to get anything from that awful place. Also we had to fight with the groups who were on bus tour... as this is the base of the cheap bus tours...
The only positive experience with this hotel was the view.
The garden is untended (as the whole hotel).
They are renovating one wing of the hotel and they started their work at 7.30 a.m. not even taking care of those who want to rest... This is their attitude to everything.
If you go to this place you will collect bad memories about Croatia.. while real Croatia is not this... This is only an awful hotel. If you want to enjoy your stay choose a small, friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Medena is located in Seget Donji near to Trogir and Split in the centre of the former Trogir Riviera (Trogir - Seget - Marina - Okrug)Mild Adriatic climate, lush subtropical and Mediterranean vegetation, the archipelago of picturesque islands and islets hiding quiet fishing and farming villages in their coves, hidden rocky and pebble beaches, the beauty and diversity of folklore, picturesque rural architecture, modern tourism facilities perfect for your vacation, entertainment and recreation both summer and winter, traditional hospitality, Dalmatian delicacies, fishing and joyous fishermen's nights, classical music in the medieval city ambient…The hotel is divided into two main buildings, and two pavilions which are located on the hotel beach, only 150 metres from the hotel.Hotel Medena has a total of 630 rooms: superior***/+, standard*** and tourist class**.We also offer 8 modernly equipped and air-conditioned hotel suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Medena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medena Hotel Seget Donji Vranjic
- Hotel Medena Croatia/Donji Seget