we spent 2 weeks at the Villa Lanterna and had a great holiday, as people have said , Maja and the rest of the team were always helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean, the small pool is great and the transport to the shop/Dubrovnik is a real bonus. The beach and Zaton bay is lovely, water is warm and clear and Dubrovnik city is stunning. We ate at the Magdellan restaurant, which I think is also owned by the Villa Lanterna - and the food was great. The restaurant I would definitely recommend and go back to in a heartbeat for its seafood gnocchi is Konoba Orsan, a short walk from Villa Lanterna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Lanterna is situated 8 km from Dubrovnik, in Stikovica, Zaton bay 50m away from the beach. It's property contains 4 double apartments, 4 one room apartments, 2 studio apartments and four rooms with balconies. In the Villa's restaurant breakfast and the dinner are served. The Villa's van will drive you to Dubrovnik and back three times daily. Come and you will love it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Lanterna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Lanterna Apartments Hotel Dubrovnik
- Villa Lanterna Zaton, Croatia