Camyuva Beach Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$77
HotelQuickly
US$90
Elvoline
  • Pool
Simena Sun Club(Camyuva)(Great Value!)
US$78
getaroom.com
Ilimyra Hotel(Camyuva)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewskemer regiongreat hotelgreat place to restwonderful foodanimation teamfree of chargewi fiseaholidayfoodschildrenbeverages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I am very glad that i had an opportunity to visit such a great hotel like this hotel. The food, service, stuff is an amazing thing. I want to single out such great girls like Xsenia and Veronika. They are real professionals in this affair. They know how to work and entertain people. Animation is a really good thing in the program of the hotel. The hotel is a beautiful and clean. Everybody is so cheerful for their clients. I am really impressed by beauty of the sea. The sun is shining and the sea is so blue. I want to stay here again and again. When you come to this place you really understand what a good relax means. Good luck in you work, go on in such a good manner and way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Malika J
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one week, it was amazing time there.The staff are very friendly and amiable, they always wanted to help us with different problems.The hamam and owner of hamam are very fantastic,this man is very nice and helpful.The beach and sea were awesome, we spent so many time there.The food is very nice, it was enough for us. Also we wanna say hi to animation team, these guys are perfect,thank u so much to ur smiles and relation to us,they organize the morning gym,voleyball, water polo,aqua aerobics,belly dance and etc .The evening shows were very interesting and amazing - they organize Turkish night show, Belly Dance show, Live Music concert and different competition shows (Mister Hotel,Miss Hotel and etc ) .Hope we ll go to this hotel next year .Wish u all of best !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

It was my first visit to Turkey. Before that my family and I have spent our summer holidays in Croatia. In the beginning we were skeptical, since we knew Croatia has lot better seaside. The first night we came there were no problems at all. In 5 minutes we got our keys and we could enter our room. To be honest my first impression was that the room is small, but already tomorrow I realized it was just enough. If you like to have more space you can always take special room, which is quite bigger than the regular one. We spent most beautiful 10 days ever. Sea was warm, weather was great and we had food and drinks all day long. Thanks to the great animators, we had full day program. Every night there was a show, and every Sunday there's live music. People are pleasant and lovely. Of course what you pay is what you get. It's not exclusive hotel, it's more family hotel. You literary don't need anything once you enter the hotel. Fresh water, free drinks and food all day long, free towels for the beach, sport and other activities, free Turkish bath and spa. I change my mind complitily about Turkey after this holiday. We're coming back next year for sure! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sanda616
Reviewed 27 August 2013

After 2 weeks, I'm back since yesterday from Çamyuva Beach Hotel and I'm really sad that I'm home now. It was great holydays and all was good, the food, the staff, animators and all are very polite and smile all the time ! But unfortunately, I don't understand Russian and Turkish language, it my only default. And of course, the beach is very beautiful, clean and hot. A big thanks for all the staff !

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Mouss78955
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great hotel,everything clean,nice room,bautiful beach,tasty food and a lot of fun.The animator team was really polite,always smiling,helpful,never tired(even all day active) and really, really friendly.Veronica's baily dance classes,Ksana'morning gym and Ogus's watepolo and valleyball time made us joyfull and really happy.
Greetings from Ivana and Boban :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple