It was my first visit to Turkey in the summer of 2013 and staying at this hotel made my vacation absolutely unforgettable.
The hotel was amazing because of many reasons:
* the hotel has its own private beach which was always clean. Also the loungers were free of charge and the hotel offered a lot of different water attractions for cheap prices.
* the pool was also always clean, but to be able to get a lounger next to it you had to occupy it at least at 7am, later there were none left. The hotel also had a pool for children and two waterslides.
* the hotel had a main restaurant that served breakfast, late breakfast, lunch and dinner where you could sample Turkish and international cuisine. It also had 5 other restaurants that served Mexican, Italian, Asian food, sea food. Aside from that there were 7 bars available ( one of them worked 27/7) so no worries about ever being hungry and thirsty!
*for sports lovers a gym was also available ( for free), but it was also possible to rent a tennis court.
Overall I couldn't be happier with my stay! The only thing you should know about the hotel is that the main language spoken there is Russian and most of the guests also come from Russia, so for only English speakers it could be a problem because the staff speaks more Russian than it does English.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Marco Polo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Marco Polo Hotel Kemer
- Club Marco Polo Turkey/Antalya Province - Camyuva