Just arrived home after 10 days in gulag ,sorry I mean the Russian capital.
90 per cent Russian including food and guests, meal times are a free for all and pool
Beds are becoming extinct.
Our upgraded villa was excellent ,big spacious and New.but there are 45 empty villas
Surrounding it in a dilapidated state.
Pool area clean but poor bar staff and next to no English spoken at all.
Meals are very poor standard and catered for Russian taste.
THIS is a 3 star at best, Kemer town is worth a trip and costs 3 euros on the bus.
Great shopping there, but please save your money and book elsewhere, sharm is more upmarket and the service is a lot better.if you need any more advice please ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SIMENA Hotel & Holiday Village is located alongside the magnificent sandy beach at an area covered with pine trees and it is 65 kilometers far from the Antalya International Airport. It consists of 5-star Hotel, First Class Holiday Village and Luxury Villas. In Simena Hotel there are Volleyball and Basketball and seven Tennis Courts, Diving School, Water Sports, 3 swimming Pools of which one has water slide, 3 Swimming Pools for kids and an Indoor Olympic Swimming Pool. You will have an active holiday by giving a magic touch through the different games and contests all day long and different shows at the amphitheatre and live music at the poolside and disco during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Simena Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simena Holiday Village Camyuva
- Simena Holiday Village Turkey/Antalya Province - Camyuva