We stayed at this hotel from 1st May the beginning of season and was not disappointed. We had 2 family rooms so I stayed with my 2 daughters and other daughter stayed with my husband. Only thing I would suggest is having interconnecting rooms. Food was excellent a nice variety of dishes everyday and the desserts were the best i've had. The staff were nice and friendly espically Tasso who looked after my daughter Megan as she smashed a plate. Plenty of pools to pick from we used the sister hotel pool most of the time. Entertainment was good and the team worked hard. Kids club was good fun for my 2 daughters aged 5 and 10. Beach was lovely and about 7.30 - 8.30pm you get to see most stunning sunsets from beach. Best place for soverniors is Agia Marina which is only a bus ride away. Hotel room was cleaned everyday and grounds were kept beautiful. Definitely a 4 star plus and will return again. Only thing I will say to others who are thinking of coming not alot of trips at beginning of season. Weather in May was hot highest was 28. Will come back another year with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True paradise! The charm of traditional cretan village with modern resort facilities. Ideal for families and couples!11 km from the beautiful town of Chania lies one of Crete’s preserved secrets, the beautiful beach resort of Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise, situated on the graphic coastline of Platanias. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise Hotel Gerani
- Bravo Creta Paradise Platanias
- Family Life Creta Paradise By Atlantica Crete/Gerani