We were 3 adults without kids and we enjoyed a fabulous week in early July. The entire staff went out of their way to make the holiday memorable.
We had asked for a quiet room and had been given a room across the road, perfect. It was a quiet resort with scant traffic and the vehicles on the road went very slowly.
We had an ultra contemporary shower and very comfy beds.We were very pleased to find that there were no extra charges for the use of the safe or fridge and the tea and coffee were generously replenished each day.
We particularly enjoyed the Greek evening when live music accompanied our dining and the manager and senior staff displayed their Greek dancing skills.
There were plenty of tables outside and we were able to dine alfresco as we wished.
The cocktails , particularly the Singapore Sling and the Kirs were great !
We can confidently recommend this hotel and will happily return.
Well done and best wishes to everyone for all their hard work and making our holiday special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True paradise! The charm of traditional cretan village with modern resort facilities. Ideal for families and couples!11 km from the beautiful town of Chania lies one of Crete’s preserved secrets, the beautiful beach resort of Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise, situated on the graphic coastline of Platanias. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise Hotel Gerani
- Bravo Creta Paradise Platanias
- Family Life Creta Paradise By Atlantica Crete/Gerani