Narges Hotel
Parosland Hotel(Aliki)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$113
Travelocity
Holiday Sun Hotel(Pounta)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotels.com
Mantalena Hotel(Antiparos Town)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Beachfront
Nicolas Studios(Antiparos)
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming poolpoolside barthe staff were friendly and helpfulbed and breakfastsmall fishing villagesmall hotelsmall beachfirst impressionlovely poolwithin easy walking distancenumber of sun bedsenjoyed my staylady on receptionfour poster bedwhole teamsea frontsummer holidays
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2010

I was very disappointed with the service at the hotel. My air conditioner did not work for most of my time here and my room was so warm! When I asked the front desk about it they were very rude and told me it was my fault! Andreas was the only person in reception that was friendly and helpful. Everyone else was extremely rude and I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010
3  Thank unhappy1988
Reviewed 25 March 2010

This is a very nice hotel, very clean and quiet. Next to bar, tavernas, etc. Tipical greek-styled furnishing

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Even though Aliki of Paros is a wonderful place the allocated room was average, far from reception and restaurant. The air-condition unit was mouldy and an awful smell was coming from it! The stuff, though, was doing it's best! The strongest point of the hotel was the pool, which was clean and quite with decent prices for coffee and drinks. As for parking: limited spaces, although there is an empty plot at walking distance.
Bottom line: don't trust the photos.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catpap
Reviewed 25 August 2008

From the beggining seemed that something was going wrong because we booked a suite (180 Euro B/B) through Bookings.com and they called to inform us that for the first two overnights the suite was not available and they will give us a standard room with the promise that after the 2 nights we will moved to the suite when I asked about the rate of the double room from the phone they told 160 Euro instead of 180 Euro which was for the Suite. When we arrived they told us that they were not sure that the suite will be available not even 2 days after and we agreed because we could not do anything else, we were already there. When we entered to the room was a sock for us due to the fact that the advertised photos were completely different from the reality. The room was smelling awful, the bathroom was not renovated with sanitary from another century, dirty walls, very noisy but the worst was not that...Exausted as we were, we decided to stay 1 night and the next day to try finding another place to stay. We slept (I slept on the cautch with my beach towel because the bed seemed dirty), when I waked up after 30 minuted sleep because the noise did not allowed us to sleep more and I went to the bathroom the floor was full of water so I walked to the room in order to call the rexeption but someting black near to the bed surprised me, I bent to check was it and I saw a big black cockroach dead but it was there. I called the rexeption and asked the owner to come in the room and she did it. She told us that they are making all the appropriate things to avoid that but it is something that can happen. As you understand I could not stay there not even 1 minute, I informed her that we were leaving and I do not even discuss cancellation fees and she agreed that we could leave without paying anything and we did it. I felt very sorry because we took the first ship and came back to Athens and as you imagine our vacations were destroyed as we did not any mood anymore. Do not believe the internet site they have because the situation is just TERRIBLE. I regret that I did not took a photo of what we found there.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
6  Thank GreeceBeauty
Reviewed 17 August 2008

Dont be fooled by the pictures for I was. Let me tell you what the pictures dont show. First of all we were promised sea view and realized very few rooms could actually get views and partial at best. The worst thing about this hotel is the Stalin like bathrooms that dont even have a shower hook. The Tv was tiny and there was no towel rack to dry your towels. We had to place our beach towels on chairs to dry and Paros gets very windy. The breakfast was very limited and you just felt that you were being fooled. some guest had brought there own food to eat !! The eating area was however decent.
You really need a car to stay in this hotel as you are 30 minute drive away from the beautiful Naoussa and the good beaches are a good 5 min drive.
The staff are friendly but inexperienced. There was no one to help us with our heavy suitcases that my wife and I had to carry in the summer heat.
The rooms are very badly insulated and I was woken up many times when other guests closed their doors late at night.
On the upside was the reception area with a very good area for playing games. Also I was offered a lap top to connect to the internet.
Avoid this hotel if you want to relax and have a memorable time.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank sobsie