“Best restaurant in Aliki - Paros ? Not !”
Review of Thalassamou

Thalassamou
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Aliki
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

On the 8/7-2014 we ( 2 kids and 2 adults ) had dinner in this top rated restaurant ..
Nice start only us, I asked for a bottle of White from a good producer but this was sold out. I got alpha estate sauvignon blanc which was OK.
The menu was different and different from the other in Alyki.
The starters Were average to bad. The beethrooth salad was neutral and cloumsy and lacked of taste and style. Them the animal show started. First of all the owner had her dog around the restaurant. 5-6 cats and some other dogs running around the tables all Night.
For maincourse i asked 2 times for the Wine list and Got the house Wine served at 30 degrees :(
2 risotto and 1 rabbit average level, mushroom risotto pretty ok.
In generel it is hård to se a menu With 3-4 dishes not ón today and 3-4 dishes With frossen fish. Alyki town is full of fresh fish.
30-45 minutters waiting for the Bill (also asked for it 3 times). We never come back, they want to be fancy but they are NOT ! Spend your money elsewhere.

3  Thank Dorte D
There are newer reviews for Thalassamou

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have worked as a hotel and villa chef in Paros for a couple of years.
Thalassa mou is the place where I relax and eat, because of the beautiful location and the friendly atmosphere.
Anna, the chef's wife and owner makes sure that everyone gets a tailor made experience according to the style of person you are. She keeps her lovely armata of waiters tip top and professional.
Thalassa mou is also the place where I get inspiration for my work. The chef owner Marios is "the Real thing" in cooking and he is helping and directing me with new ideas and dishes.
This is my place in Paros.

Bon apetit...

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went there with my wife and had a delicious dinner in a beautiful place. Beside the great food and the cozy restaurant, the maitre and the crew are awesome as we had the chance to test.
(During the dinner my wife had a problem NOT bound to the restaurant. We immediately had a full support by the owner who finally suggested us to go to the hospital in Paros not minding of the dinner. After getting to the hospital and be sure all was ok with my wife, a false alarm, we returned to the restaurant where we finished our dinner and had a glass of wine with the owner).

1  Thank davide r
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This is my second year and countless number of visits to Thalassamou!. I really love this place. Open space with a great view of the sea. The restaurant is kind of hidden and outside the city of Aliki, which I discovered by chance, given that it seats at the end of the road across from our favorite beach " Piso Alyki".
The service is excellent, the ambience is pleasing ( great music), and the food is always good, right size portions, fresh and tasty. Don't forget to ask for the day's special. Traditional Greek with a twist, and a delicate taste.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

For the 3rd time, our Greec friends invite us for easter. After all the ceremonies we had our easter diner in thalassomou. We have had a great time, with nice people , traditional lam and kokkoretsie, Marios and his crew made a lovely dinner. Anna tells everybody how they make such a nice food.
Because the weather was not. so good, we stayed inside. By the fireplace.
Thalassomou a nice place to est drink and relax, Marieke from Holland