“BEST HOTEL IN ALL MY GREEK TRAVELS!”

Krinos Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Batsi
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I loved the Krinos! Best beds! Orthopedic quality so I slept like I was at home! Wonderful breakfast with home made jams and treats! Perfectly clean and maintained to an incredibly high standard! Beautiful complimentary shampoos and moisturisers!!

The room had all the mod- cons like satelite flat screen tvs, ipod docks, fast wifi and air-conditioning! Location can't be beat as it overlooks the beach and is so close to the restaurants without being noisy!

The hospitality was a major highlight! Vasili and Alexandra welcome you as friends and treat you like friends for your entire stay! They would share their baking, a beverage and make you feel very special!! They went above and beyond in everything, including going out of their way to book my ferries and hotels at my next location! They made it seem so easy and seemed only concerned about my safety and comfort! My family extended their stay at the hotel as we just didn't want to leave!!!

Can not wait to return! Thank you to Vasili and Alexandra! See you soon!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SAngelH
KrinosSuitesHotel, General Manager at Krinos Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about your stay in Krinos Suites Hotel. We are delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed your holidays so much.
We really try to take care our guest’s needs and desires.
Our main purpose is making our guests feel welcome and well assisted and we are excited to hear that we are on the right track!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2011

The hotel is exceptional and of the highest standard we experienced in our travels through the Greek islands. Where do we start!?
The design and upkeep is pristine with incredible attention to detail!
The beds are perfect! The whole hotel has been fitted out with top of the line mattresses so we slept as well as we slept at home!
WIFI high-speed in the room no extra charge! Satellite television! A short stroll from Batsi Beach and restaurants! You're right in the thick of it! GREAT breakfast!!
The hospitality was our favourite part! Top rate! Vasili and Alexandra made every effort to make us feel a part of the Krinos family. Vasili would bake everyday and offer us something delightful! They made sure we never had to worry about a thing even booking our ferry tickets, and our next hotel stop! They take incredible pride in what they do and we could see why! We can not wait to visit again next holiday! Thank you Krinos, we love you!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TVictor53

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about Krinos Suites Hotel on tripadvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and all the facilities met your expectations.It is our pleasure to know that our guests appreciate the "Krinos project".
Satisfaction of our guests is our primary concern and email like yours show that we are on the right path. Your enthusiasm in describing the high level of our services is a good input to motivate our team even more.
Thank you for sharing your experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Krinos Suites Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Krinos suites hotel. Andros is a great place for a quick getaway with easy access. I felt really wonderful from the luxury suit that the owners proposed me. A wonderful young couple who make you feel comfortable with their hospitality, manners and smile. They proposed me some beautiful beaches to visit and nice place for sightseeing. But what I really enjoyed was my cool margaritas at the hotel's balcony with magical view at Batsi. I took my homemade breakfast in bed wich made me feel like a princess. The taste of the marmelade and the smell of the well baked cake in the morning made me start the day in a very pleasant mood. The room was very clean, the towels and sheets were of high quality and the decoration of the suit was excellent. I was really amazed and I enjoyed very-very much my stay at Krinos suites hotel. I definitely will go back soon!!!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

In first place we would like to thank you for your stay in Krinos Suites Hotel. It is a pleasure for us to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the cleanliness in your room and felt so well attended to by our staff.
For us it is very important that our guests feel welcome .
We would love to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I go there every year. The only problem was that I couldn’t find a nice place to stay so I had to stay in all kinds of hotels. This year I was amazed to find a new hotel. I stayed there for a couple of days and I loved it so much that I’m definitely going to go there this year to get some more. The hotel staff is so polite and so helpful. But the most amazing
thing is that everybody working in the hotel is always smiling. At some point we encountered a problem with the air conditioning because It wasn’t working and even though it wasn’t a big deal, the owners immediately moved all our stuff and upgraded us in a Grand suite. At the end, I was thankful for that small problem since we had the chance to go to an even better room!!!!Cheers krinos staff!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
KrinosSuitesHotel, General Manager at Krinos Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear guest,

we are excited to hear that you are such a big fan of Andros island! We were even more excited to read that you loved our hotel so much. I would like to take this opportunity to express,once again, my sincere apologies for this unfortunate incident and to thank you for being so understanding! Taking care of our guests in the best way possible is our main goal. We are glad you enjoyed your holidays in Andros island and in Krinos Suites Hotel, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2011

Somehow when I booked the hotel on the internet, I kinda got the impression that it would be a pretty nice hotel and stay, nothing prepared me for the great spot of the hotel, the lovely flowery entrance, the welcoming manner and hospitality of the owners, the clean room with the sea view full of gadgets. The room, apart from being quite big and comfortable, had all the amenities, from wifi, cable tv, dock for my ipod, tv also in the bedroom (my husband was v happy about that), as well as a great matress (slept like i haven't for ages) and also a small kitchen, in which i made myself some tea every night. The breakfast felt almost homemade and it was great we cld have it at the room for free. BUT, apart from everything that a hotel can offer - that it did - the great advantage of the hotel are the owners. Because you get the impression that they genuiely want to help you have the best stay in andros, they rented us a car that came after 20 min in the front door and they gave us all the good tips of where to go (and checked if and when the restaurants and tavernas were open!!). As we were driving around, i never got the chance to try one of their cocktails that all looked promising. For sure next time!! :)

Room Tip: Ask for sea view, it is really worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank korinna79
KrinosSuitesHotel, General Manager at Krinos Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your Krinos Suites experience.
Our team works endlessly to ensure every one of our guests feels engaged yet aim to always be as unobtrusive as possible. I am also happy to read that our hotel is your preferred Andros hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon with new cocktail recipes!!

Reviewed 7 June 2011

The staff were professional and always willing to help. The room was big and clean, with great style and comfortable furniture (especially the magnificent bed!!!) and the bathroom was an adequate size and super clean. The location of the hotel is excellent with an amazing view. Also, the breakfast in bed certainly gives you the meaning of holidays. We had an excellent time. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kritikia_11

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted that you thought your suite was beautifully appointed. It is always a pleasure to know that we provided everything you wanted for your holidays. It would definitely be a pleasure for us to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2011

I visited Krinos Suites Hotel during my holidays in Andros Island. When I arrived I was very excited since the hotel is new and very well constructed. The thing I loved was that the hotel was an old sericulture workshop and later was used as a hotel for famous Greek artists who I admire very much. You can see the whole history of the building in the photos from the past years hanging on the wall. The owners of the hotel are a young couple from Athens who decided to revive the building and share their passion for the island. They were extremely helpful in informing me about all the stuff going on in the island.The hotel also has a café bar where you can enjoy cocktails or amazing teas made on request. The beach is literally just down the road. It is a well-organized beach with amazing waters. In fact, Andros has excellent beaches with turquoise waters sand or rocks, rivers flowing into the sea, and old trees under which you can enjoy the sound of the cicadas. Krinos suites hotel is situated in Batsi which is a good place to stay in order to visit the island but also enjoy the nightlife. The breakfast and the sea view from the room of the hotel were excellent. The room was spacious, very clean, eco-friendly and had all the necessary things I needed for my holidays. There was also a kettle and a fridge. Overall impression of the hotel was excellent. Krinos Suites Hotel is one of the nicest places in the island even if you just go for a drink.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Dear guest,
On behalf of the full staff of the hotel i would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Krinos Suites Hotel. We are delighted that we were able to make you happy during your holidays in Andros. Since it seems you have noticed the eco-friendly character of the hotel i would like to inform you that we have recently applied for the Green Key award! As far as the Krinos Art Cafe is concerned, we are delighted to hear that we can include you in our loyal members list.
We appreciate your input and we will never stop working and striving to make Krinos Suites Hotel a wonderful experience for all our guests.
Alexandra C. Logotheti

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batsi
Hotel Chryssi Akti
Mare Vista Hotel - Epaminondas
Andros Holiday Hotel
Andros Holiday Hotel
#1 of 1 in Gavrion

Been to Krinos Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!