Stayed here on a photo workshop. The room was clean and comfortable although after the first night the room was not serviced. Didn't make too much difference to me as a quick tug of the quilt had it in place but others on our trip were not happy that the floor was not swept and sand got everywhere.
We ate most nights in the pub. They were so accommodating even when we got back late. The food was great, home made, hot and tasty. Sometimes there was a delay in getting all 14 meals out in good order but that was not a problem. The beer was great and the cheeseboard certainly worth a try.
Will definitely come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Swansea County