WOW! The accomodation was absolutely fantastic. Beautiful rooms, clean, bright and big! The service was perfect and we loved having breakfast in the pub in the morning. Great food as well, even my daughter loved it. It was the perfect place to be based to see the Gower. We walked over Rhossilli Down and they did a packed lunch for us which we ate on the beach. It really was a perfect weekend and the price was unbelievably good. I can't wait to go back in a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Swansea County