Weekend trip. Very nice place to stay and eat. The weather was magnificent which was a bonus and made the spectacular scenery and beaches look fabulous. Hotel and Pub staff pleasant and helpful. Room clean and very roomy with all accessories required. Menu varied and good Pub food served efficiently
Bar does look a little tired. Outside area, front anf back lovley in summer.
Surrounding areas are an absolute delight and beaches some of the best I have seen
Definately be back for a longer visit. If only we could order the same weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Swansea County