First time visited with our family and the reports on here are as described. Spotlessly clean, high quality & well equipped villas, beautiful gardens, nice pool area, helpful staff and .....blue skies. Eaten out every evening with restaurants around the area (some pricey) having very high standards of food and service. Highly recommended (by our teenagers too, who are fussier than us).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve