My family and I have just spent our 27th great holiday at Fscc. Villas and gardens are always immaculate and the long serving staff continue to be friendly and helpful. The restaurant, food and service, at the resort is excellent and very reasonable. Quinta do Lago offers plenty to do and the walk across the wooden bridge to the lovely beach is great. Our children now holiday at Fscc with their children so that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve