I first visited Monte da Quinta Suites a couple of years ago with my husband and kids. We all loved it. Beautiful common areas, rooms/suites and great service. The hotel is spotless which is a big plus for me. We always hire a car anyway on holiday and I would say here it is required. Easy to visit nearby Vilamoura or venture further afield. I loved it so much I returned with a few friends for a girls weekend. It was ideal with the 2 bedroom suites within a hotel style environment.
The only negative, for me, would be he kids club. I would say it is more of a Creche and while the staff were great it isn't great for kids over 5ish. Maybe it would be better and busier at peak times with more kids but my eldest didn't enjoy it on the couple of occasions he went for a couple of hours. Great for babies and toddlers though and lots of baby equipment available to hire when I went with the kids a few years ago...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a golf resort inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, Monte da Quinta is a five-star All Suites Hotel, offering Luxurious suites, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, gym, spa and meeting rooms. Nearby leisure, golf, tennis, horse riding, water sports, and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Prestigia, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte da Quinta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Da Quinta Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Monte Da Quinta Hotel
- Monte Da Quinta Resort Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve