We have gone to Monte da Quinta Resort now fore eight years because they continue to impress, all of the staff are incredibly friendly and we feel as though they cater to our every need. The facilities are excellent and we feel as though we can truly relax there. The food is also excellent and there is a wide choice of dishes. Being situated in Quinta do Lago is brilliant, there are so many things to do in the area. The area is great for golfers, even though we do not make the most of the golfing facilities ourselves we know those who do and they were very impressed, we feel as though there is enough to do anyway without golf. Quinta shopping is just two minutes away by car and makes for a great evening or even pop on during the day as the restaurants and cafés are great as well as the shops. Overall it is a great resort and I would recommend it to anyone as it is a truly great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a golf resort inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, Monte da Quinta is a five-star All Suites Hotel, offering Luxurious suites, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, gym, spa and meeting rooms. Nearby leisure, golf, tennis, horse riding, water sports, and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Agoda, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte da Quinta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Da Quinta Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Monte Da Quinta Hotel
- Monte Da Quinta Resort Quinta Do Lago, Portugal - Algarve