See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

we booked two rooms thgrough Ramblin'tejano. When we arrived, the windows of two rooms on the ground floor were open and showed well maintaned though small rooms. they were unoccupied. Instead we got two rooms on the seconf floor of an old building on the other side of the street : no hot water, no tv. There is also no swimming pool on the premises though mentioned in some ads.Confronted with the poor quality of the rooms, the owner flees and then comes an old woman (his mother ?) shouting and menacing with a stick !!! my advice : stay away

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while walking the Fishermans Trail. The staff are friendly they also have the next door restaurant. Our room/bathroom was small clean and comfortable. This was our second stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights, the place is run by Isabell who also runs the adjacent restaurant. Our room was clean with fresh towels daily and we had a heater. Breakfast which is served in the restaurant was good and included home made jam. Isabell is very friendly and bakes delicious cakes, sold in the restaurant.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KenandLinda69
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Old simple townhouse with a couple of rooms for rent, there is no reception in the hotel itself but when you go to the pasteleria next door they let the manager know and everything works out well. I guess I wouldn't wanna arrive too late at night though for check in. Rooms were somewhat charming, small, but did the job. Breakfast was excellent. Stayed here as last stop on the Rita Vicentina hike.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Casa Antigua 3 nights. I arrived with the bus on the 6th night at 9:30 from Lisbon quite tired. There was no reception at all and the owner was busy working at his restaurant so I had to wait until he was free to "welcome" me.
The room was ok for me traveling alone and very clean. The bed was comfortable. A hairdryer is missing, I had to ask extra to the owner.
During the night at around 3:30 I woke up because in a house near the hotel people were having a party with loud music and talking very loudly. It all stopped at around 5:00 am. This happened all the 3 nights I spent there.
The breakfast was "essential" and an extra piece of good cake cost 3,00€.
The owner was always busy and lacked of the skill of treating his guests well, making them feel good.
Every time I tried to talk to him he was in a hurry and I felt embarrassed like I was disturbing him.
Price-quality is not good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo