I can't fault this hotel. Great hotel, spotless, staff were more than happy to help on every occasion, food plentiful and varied. We did the rounds of the three restaurants. The main restaurant is the busiest. Great for children and teenagers. Tips - if you are English and like your cup of tea you need to hire a kettle from reception. If you want a quiet room don't have one overlooking the pool. Non pool view rooms are fine and are not overlooked by another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira