Really fantastic family holiday with my 19 month old son, the Riu staff really gave us a lovely holiday. The range of food was wonderful and I really thought the A La Carte restaurant was a nice addition, just what I have come to expect from Riu.
I wasn't keen on the Riu beach due to the 300 wooden steps but the walk to the town beach wasn't that bad and only took about 10 minutes.
The fact that the kids club had a small playground and a ball pool inside was fab.
Regarding the boisterous kids we didn't see any but we did have my little boy tucked up in bed by 8:30pm.
I'd recommend room 249 as it was a lovely family room with plenty of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira