Went to ClubHotel Riu Guarana with my wife from 24/4/14 to 1/5/14. Flight took off from Manchester right on time and we were at the hotel and checked in by 11.50AM. The whole process was really smooth and staff were very friendly and efficient. Weather on the first day was a bit hit and miss, with clouds and rain, but the remainder of the week the weather was excellent. Housekeeping was very good and the room was very clean. Even the toilets within the hotel were always very clean. The food was excellent and there was a wide variety of food to choose from. All bar areas were always well maintained and staff were always very quick to ensure that you were served as soon as possible. Really enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would definitely recommend it and will book again for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira