Just returned .. Had a lovely time..3 teenagers my friend and I.
Pool is very crowded with lots of young children but it is August! The activities during the day were fab something for everyone..especially loved Alix and his aqua aerobics ...
Drinks the norm all inc as was the food good but bit samey and bland... but the Asian restaurant was a nice change.
Beds were very uncomfy..rooms adequate. Lovely walk into village sardine festival was interesting.
Staff fabulous so helpful and friendly...
All in all a lovely holiday where we could of stayed longer....to please 3 teenagers is difficult but they had a brilliant time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira