“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The food is lovely, nothing is to much trouble. The staff are friendly, and efficient. Would highly recomend, will go again next time we visit Olhos de Agua.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This has got to be our favourite restaurant in Olhos.
The food & service is incredible, Mongolian chicken is a must have.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This our favourite Chinese restaurant in Portugal. The owner margarita is fabulous an the food an restaurant is amazing. You won't be disappointed. We have been going to olhos for 14 yrs an never had a bad meal there. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant based on previous reviews ! Have to say it was lovely & would return next time I’m in ohlos ! For starters we ordered prawn crackers which were lovely & then ribs (only three little ribs so that was very disappointing ) Then I went for the sizzling duck in black bean which was lovely & would recommend ,however my partner ordered the sweet and sour which was a bit tasteless but we could just we used to the very tasty sweet & sour in our local !

1  Thank CatherineB2329
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this restaurant last week whilst holidaying in Portugal. First visit with all family was good margarita the waitress was lovely and helped choose our dishes and encouraged my children to engage with her whilst we ate. She was very friendly and was a delight especially with my children. HOWEVER, our second visit a couple of days later our last night was absolutely awful so much so we didn't eat in it. A young girl (not margarita) who clearly has zero customer service skills bluntly told me we couldn't have a table as they only have 2 high chairs and they were both being used. I asked if I could book a table for later in the night when a high chair become available and she again bluntly said No I was gobsmacked at her attitude she was so rude. We walked out and didnt return. Changed my view completely on the restaurant.

1  Thank 286kaym