“Consistently good food (and a great location)”
Review of Passaro Azul

Passaro Azul
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Olhos de Agua
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
West Malling
“Consistently good food (and a great location)”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant on numerous occasions and have always been impressed with the consistently high quality of the food and service. Whether it is at lunchtime on the terrace overlooking the sea, or in the evening, it is a great place to eat and our favourite restaurant in Olhos D'Agua.

• Visited October 2013

Croatia
“A Great Restaurant with a stunning View”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have been using this Restaurant since 1987 and love being cut off by the sea when the tide comes in. Quite expensive but you pay for location and food

• Visited November 2012
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Fresh fish very nice”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We ate here twice and had a very nice experience over all.

Location is superb, pretty ocean view and simple but elegant styling.

Fresh fish was one of the best we ever had and also the fish kebab was pretty good. We did not have any meat but for fish we can recommend it. Housewine is pretty decent too .

Prices are higher than average in Olhos and the fish sold by the kilo can quickly add up. Still we found it correct in terms of value for money.

• Visited October 2013
Northampton, UK
“Lovely setting - great food”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Beautiful setting on the beach, great food - my favourite is the mixed kebab. The tomato salad and crushed potatoes are great. Have the potatoes instead of chips! Advise to book as can get very busy. After dinner, kick off your shoes and take a walk on the beach round to Olhos. I visit Olhos twice a year and this is always on my list of places to eat.

• Visited September 2013
Southam, United Kingdom
“Best Fish Kebab I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My Hubby and I, along with 3 other family members had a fabulous meal to celebrate our wedding aniversary while on holiday in Olhos De Agua. My Sister and I ordered the Sea bass and shrimp kebab and it was absolutely superb.
I would highly recommend a meal at this restaurant. The location is fantastic (on the beach) and it's also ideal when sunbathing in the day to go and have a beer and a nice lunch too. It is a tad expensive, but worth it.

• Visited September 2013