“Piri piri”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Piri piri”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very child friendly restaurant. Great value, good quality food, quick and friendly service. Defintiely worth a visit...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cliona W

Hungary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish of the day :-)”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We read the name "Passaro Azul" at the first corner not from our hotel. Turned left and right and we thought it is only an old board and the reastaurant is not existing anymore. And than we arrived to a stairs and a wonderful scene unfolded before us :-) The blue ocean and a restaurant on the beach...The staff were very polite. We choose a nice, big fish from the ice and after 10 minutes got the tasty food from it. While we were eating noticed that one of the waiters was standing on the rock and fishing :-) Fishing of the fish of the day :-D

• Visited June 2014
Hereford
“Lunch on the beach”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here, a return visit as we have eaten here 2 years ago, still as good today.the location is fantastic, clean toilets and good value for money. We will be back again just for the view!

Visited July 2014
“fabulous Fish”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

we had 2 meals here in the week we were away - my husband loved the sardines and I had an amazing monkfish kebab. The staff were very helpful

Visited June 2014
coventry
“Nice spot to eat, good food”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We ate here on our second night in Olhos. The location is perfect, a beautiful spot looking out to sea and the gorgeous coastline. We started off sitting outside, but it was a little too breezy that day, so we moved in. It was quite early and really quiet when we were there. I ordered salmon fillet and it was really delicious, simply cooked with a salad and some wonderful garlic potatoes. I loved it. My partner had pork I think, which was also very simply cooked - which is pretty standard fare I think. I think my meal was better than his!
I would go here again, it was a really nice spot and pretty good food.

• Visited April 2014