“Very good food, service and friendly staff”
Review of A Cantina

A Cantina
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Olhos de Agua
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lisbon, Portugal
“Very good food, service and friendly staff”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Not expensive, we pay €50 for 4 person but don´t drink wine, Food is very hight quality, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, we will return in summer time!
This restaurant is in Olhos de Agua main road, near Oceanus Hotel and is a good option to dinner a few nights.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Leonor

Sanquhar, United Kingdom
“Best Steak I Have Tasted”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Food here was really great. Much better than all the traditional restaurants.
Steak on the stone is amazing, You cook yourself on the stone and the meat is very tender. I think steak was around 16 euro. Also recommend the pork medallion and peach.

Would definately return to this restaurant when we return to Olhos d'Agua.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank pauldavi02
Borders, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Lovely restaurant, especially if you are into your meat, worth trying for authentic portuguese food, veal and portugese steak were both fantastic!

Visited October 2011
Manchester
“Best meal of the holiday!”
Reviewed 23 September 2011

This was our last meal of the holiday but without question the best. They looked after us from the minute we walked in. The food was some of the best food I had ever had. I would have paid double the price.

• Visited September 2011
Galway Ireland
“A great restaurant in Olhos d'Agua, friendly staff and good food.”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

This restaurant is part of the Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua complex. It serves very good local food, Pork steak with peach is beautiful, also steak on the stone is very good. There is a fine selection of local seafood available daily. The restaurant manager Luis leads a great team who make the dining experence brillant. By the way Coffee and Apple Cake are good for an afternoon snack by the pool also. I must admit I became a regular customer during my holiday staying with Algarneto Apartments (Elizabeth) and I will be back to this gem of a restaurant and holiday village as soon as I can

1 Thank Helemcc