My wife & I stayed at the Adriana with friends for 9 days at the end of September 2011. We had a vey enjoyable all-inclusive holiday at an almost perfect hotel resort. The rooms are in villa blocks set in well kept and beautifully set out gardens. The beach is fantastic golden sand that stretches for miles. Access is via timber stairs from the cliff top position of the hotel.
The food was definitely the high end of all-inclusive fair. Will not win any Michelin stars but is of a very good quality and plenty of choice. There are two main pools and bars. The first main pool & bar, close to reception are where daytime & evening entertainment happens. All of a good standard with plenty of choice for all ages. The second bar & pool area is the quitter and ideal for sun worshippers and bookworms. Snacks are available during the day in both pool & bar areas. The pools are on the cool side of comfortable, but perfectly acceptable once you are in.
Bedrooms are small but adequate with small balcony area. Copious amounts of hot water for shower or bath. Flat screen TV in room that receives BBC1 & Channel 5 (if your TV can't receive these channels ask at reception to have the TV retuned).
All staff are very friendly and welcoming. Everywhere is spotlessly clean.
This hotel could be a perfect 10 if it wasn't for the following niggles:
1: The beds are too hard.
2: The tea and coffee from machines is not nice.
3: The lobby lounge can be a bit wiffy at times (external drainage problems I understand).
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Adriana and exceptionally good value for money. We will definitely be returning next year. I hope that the hotel management attend to the drains before we arrive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira