I'd give the Adriana Beach Club and particularly its staff 10 stars if I could!
We've just returned from a 10 day All-inclusive stay with 2 other families via Jet2 Holidays and have nothing but praise for it. Having stayed in a similarly starred all-inclusive hotel in Cyprus, we expected something similar but in actual fact it makes that place look like a boarding school for naughty children.
Food and drink quality and quantity, accommodation, leisure facilities and especially staff are top notch and I would return in an instant. Special mention to Jorge, driver of the free hotel bus that takes guests into Albufeira several times a day, who couldn't do enough to help when we had to take our young son into town for medical help. He went out of his way literally to get us to a doctor and back in the minimum time and fuss possible, for which I am hugely grateful.
The hotel has 2 great pools with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas, loads of organised activities which you can participate in or avoid without any pressure from the staff, is a 5 minute walk from a great beach and has well set out and nicely spaced accommodation so that you never feel crowded. Our party (6 adults and 6 kids) were able to enjoy a great family holiday safe in the knowledge that our kids were safe, meals would be easily taken care of with plenty of excellent quality choice and the whole complex was geared entirely for a relaxing family environment. We especially liked the Grill Restaurant which served up delicious grilled choices of meat and fish in a smaller, less busy atmosphere and yet still welcoming for families with younger kids.
All in all, it is an excellent hotel and I would recommend it 100% to anyone looking for a great value, all-inclusive family orientated holiday destination. We will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira