I stayed in this hotel for 9 hours trying to sort out my room before jet 2 finally moved me! On arrival the service was dreadful not pleasant greeting at all, got took to our rooms on a golf cart to be greeted by 2 flights of steps to our room with a toddler and a baby in a pram even the porter said its not ideal! Got to the "large annex room" with cot required to find no cot and barely any room for a cot it was awful! Spoke to reception and they just didn't care there over booked! My daughter who's 3rd birthday is was on the arrival day fell on stagnant water and banged her head very very badly on the tiled floor outside the room! There answer is we can't stop the rain! There's no kettle in the rooms to boil water for the baby's bottle, you don't get fresh water every day you have to re-fill your current bottle at a fresh water point in the hotel, wifi is charged by the hour 5 euros an hour, safes in the room are charged towels by the pool are charged! There's no all inclusive at this place and its at its best a 2 star its vile! We had to clean a table in the eating area to be able to eat our own food! Kids clubs starts at 9.30 so it was no good to us! The staff and owner are the rudest and most in helpful people I have ever come in contact with! Our jet 2 rep was a star and moved us and saved the holiday being a disaster!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira