the late arrival was no fault of the hotel. Should have arrived at around 15.30 but due to flight delays it was about 22.30, however, the check in was no problem as a result. We were greeted by a very nice girl at reception who checked us in without any hassle in only a couple of minutes and did explain that the restaurant was closed but she would organise something in the room in 40 minutes or so. Had time for a couple of drinks and across to the room for a waiting small meal of fish, meat etc,- very nice and very welcome.
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was a constant plus throughout our short stay, the restaurant and bar staff, the entertainment staff, everyone was more that helpful. Even on checking out, we asked about extending the check out and instead of the normal 11.00 check out we were offered initially 14.00 and then 17.00 which was very welcome since we were flying home quite late in the evening.
It was not perfect, but we really had very little in terms of complaint. The whole complex was very well kept in terms of cleanliness and maintenance, the rooms were certainly spacious enough and the activities, food, drinks were all good.
On a slight downside, the beds are rather hard, the pillow are small and the food being buffet style may have cooled down unless you time it well. The location of the hotel also is a little remote but the free shuttle bus will allow easy transport to and from Albufeira. These are really small observations and not worthy of complaint in my opinion.
I would happily stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Splitty, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira