Adriana Beach Resort is a really lovely resort, set in attractive grounds with lots of green and two nice outdoor pools. The nearby beach is beautiful. The resort is quite far from anything else, which makes for a nice and relaxing stay. The food on the all inclusive is reasonable, although not a great deal of choice for vegetarians at all meals. What was there was nice enough though.
Our stay was let down by poor service at the reception on two occasions. When I asked for help confirming our return airport transfer it was just given a number and told to call myself. I had to call from my UK mobile, at some expense. I would have expected that the reception of a 4* resort would have been only too happy to call the local number and arrange on our behalf or at least allow me to use their phone.
When I enquired about checking out I was told that we could pay €20 each to continue enjoying the all inclusive food and drinks all day on our final day, as we had an evening flight. On the day of our departure the receptionist said this was not possible and we could pay €20 each for lunch only and then pay separately for any drinks from the bar and evening meal. The receptionist's attitude was quite unhelpful. I asked why I had been given different information by her colleague and got no response. Whilst the lunch was ok, it was definitely not worth €20 per head and so we just picked up some water and snacks from the onsite shop. It was a really disappointing end to what had been a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday. I feel that they exploited the fact that there are no other facilities nearby, leaving us with no options to go elsewhere.
Sadly, due to the poor service, I would not stay at the resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira