2,592 results
All reviewsgolf buggythe grillanimation teamblock abthe main complexfree busbasic roomthomas cooksmaller poolfrench guestscrispskids clubalternate daysbar staffportuguese restaurantroom cardgreat holiday
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just back from this fantastic resort. Food is amazing -you would have to be unbelievably fussy to find a bad thing to say ,we were spoilt for choice each day. Pool was great plenty of sunbeds and the sun shone from start to finish of our break. Reception staff great and happy to arrange our transfer to airport. Can't fault a thing just don't try walking to albufeira it's a bit far! Walk to vilamoura along the beach is great the marina is beautiful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank walker90_10
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Booked up with Thomas Cook from 1st to 5th May. It was our Ruby wedding anniversary. The airline that took us was Jet2. It was a good flight no problems getting to the hotel booking in was simple. The reception staff informed us that they knew it was our anniversary and would be doing something special for us. When we arrived into our room there was a bottle of champers and chocolate covered strawberries. The food was brilliant and very varied from prawns.mussels all sort of fish,steak lots of salads English cooked breakfasts to continental breakfast the list seemed endless. Plenty of sun beds lots to drink no queues at all anywhere. The staff were very helpful in all sections. 3rd day there another bottle of champers and a plate of exotic fruits delivered to our room Regarding having to phone up to confirm the bus back to the airport the reception were very happy to do it for us. Home this morning flights 1/4 hour early landing. A wonderful holiday
Only slight complaint was uncomfortable beds.

Room Tip: Ask if they will give
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank morrisGrimUpNorth
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed at the Adriana Beach Club last week of April. We enjoyed our week there, the all inclusive food and drink was good the resort had nice gardens and two pools with plenty of sunbeds. Staff was very helpful and friendly.The reception were happy to phone to confirn our transfers to the airport .There is a free bus which alternates between Albufeira and Vilamoura but make sure you book the night before although it is a nice 30 mins stroll down the beach to Vilamoura.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mark w
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just come back from a weeks stay at Adriana Beach Club with my husband and two daughters ages 8 and 6. After reading mixed reviews on here for the resort I was a bit apprehensive about this resort but I was totally proven wrong. The resort itself is beautiful and well kept. The gardens are beautiful and a nice walk in the evenings. The beach is a short walk from the resort with stairs to go down. Be careful as there is no fencing around the cliffs and we didn't see any warning signs. There is nothing near by the resort and to go out you do need a taxi. We only went out one afternoon to Villamoura but the rest of the stay we stayed on the resort as there is so much to do there.

Our room was basic, just beds, balcony, bathroom with a shower, no teas and coffees in the room. The channels on the TV were all in different languages and not a single English channel.

The main restaurants food was superb with loads to choose from soups, salads, fish, grilled meat, pastas, breads, Pizza's for lunch and freshly made pancakes in the morning (sooo yummy). They have a pirate themed room for families with small kids which my girls loved to sit in. I cant really fault the food as there was a massive selection. In between the meals, they offered snacks like burgers, hot dogs, crisps, cakes and much more. The best thing was if you missed breakfast they had bacon, sausages, eggs, bread etc outside the restaurant.

Drinks in the bar were really good. They had a selection of wines, cocktails and spirits for you to chose from the all inclusive section. The bar staff were always friendly and always there to help.

The best thing about our holiday and what made it for my girls was the entertainers especially Filipa who ran the Teddies Club. My girls fell in love with her as she was so kind and caring. The club was run from 10am to 12:15pm then 3pm till 5pm. This gave us enough time to relax by the pool or in the whirlpool or sauna. My girls loved the kids disco each night at 8:30pm and the other entertainment like the reptile show, bingo, parrot show and the live band. On our last night they had exotic dancers and belly dancers in. This show was absolutely fantastic.

The main pool is very big with different depths so both adults and kids can enjoy this. They have a small kids pool for toddlers. On our last day we discovered another pool area with sunbeds towards to the back of the resort. We found this to be quiet and has a bar and restaurant next to it. You are charged 10 Euro deposit per towel for the sunbeds and it cost 1.50 euros to have them changed.

The only thing that got to me was the reception staff. I found them to be so rude and unhelpful. I asked them to confirm our transfers to the airport and they simply said you have to do this yourself, never had to do this with other hotels. My youngest daughter was bitten on the hand, luckily I took some antihistamine as they were so unhelpful in pointing out where to go. The other staff around the resort i.e. bar staff, restaurant staff, entertainers and maids were very helpful and greeted us with a smile all the time.

I would 100% recommend this resort for families, couples who are looking to relax, unwind and even enjoy the entertainment.

I would only ask for the reception staff to change their attitude!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank RM0707
AdrianaBeachClub, General Manager at Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday with us, we will do our best to improve our service on the issues you mention. We look forward to welcome you again. Don´t hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards
Mar Bayo

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Adriana Beach Resort is a really lovely resort, set in attractive grounds with lots of green and two nice outdoor pools. The nearby beach is beautiful. The resort is quite far from anything else, which makes for a nice and relaxing stay. The food on the all inclusive is reasonable, although not a great deal of choice for vegetarians at all meals. What was there was nice enough though.

Our stay was let down by poor service at the reception on two occasions. When I asked for help confirming our return airport transfer it was just given a number and told to call myself. I had to call from my UK mobile, at some expense. I would have expected that the reception of a 4* resort would have been only too happy to call the local number and arrange on our behalf or at least allow me to use their phone.

When I enquired about checking out I was told that we could pay €20 each to continue enjoying the all inclusive food and drinks all day on our final day, as we had an evening flight. On the day of our departure the receptionist said this was not possible and we could pay €20 each for lunch only and then pay separately for any drinks from the bar and evening meal. The receptionist's attitude was quite unhelpful. I asked why I had been given different information by her colleague and got no response. Whilst the lunch was ok, it was definitely not worth €20 per head and so we just picked up some water and snacks from the onsite shop. It was a really disappointing end to what had been a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday. I feel that they exploited the fact that there are no other facilities nearby, leaving us with no options to go elsewhere.
Sadly, due to the poor service, I would not stay at the resort again.

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank LSJenkinss
AdrianaBeachClub, General Manager at Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and your comments, we are pleased to know that in general you enjoyed our hotel, sorry to know that because your experience at the end with the two situations you describe with the reception, the whole of your expericences with us where let down. We will work to improve these situations and we look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you again and thanks to your contribution check that we keep working to improve our service.
Best Regards