I travelled here with my friend between June 2nd and June 6th. It was overall a really nice stay. We stayed in the 'basic' accommodation and it was perfect for what we needed. The rooms have all been recently refurbished so they were nice and fresh. We were in block Z which is about the furthest away from the main building as you can get. We are both in our 20's though so walking the 5 minutes to the main hotel was fine. We used the small pool everyday and always had beds. The barman there is brilliant and made our holiday great.
The food is ok- if you go up to the main hotel. The 'Grill' food was quite cold and repetitive. But the main restaurant is good. Nightly entertainment is a bit of a weird one. Not that keen on tribute acts though. Josa Jara in the main bar was brilliant and made us lots of beautiful cocktails- top barman.
The resort is about a ten minutes drive from Albufeira which is fine in a taxi. Beach is beautiful and we walked along to Vilamoura one day which was great.
Not many young people about but we were just there to relax. Perfect for families though or couples looking for a quiet break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira