The Adriana is just 20 - 25 minutes easy mini-bus ride from Faro airport and set in a nice secluded area very close to the beach, which is what we wanted for our 6 day last minute all inclusive family break.
Very friendly welcome on arrival and only a short wait to get booked into our initial two rooms (wife & I and two teenage daughters 17 & 19). We wanted our rooms to be close together, as there are several blocks scattered around a wide area, which wasn't a problem but when we saw them they were OK but not quite what we had expected, with a damp smell in ours but could have been because it was early in the season. We asked about a room change, as the hotel wasn't too busy, and were offered an upgrade to 'Z Block' but the ones we saw weren't refurbished albeit they were bigger and didn't smell damp. We declined the upgrade offer and asked what they had at the same room rate we had originally booked and they then took us to 'Block A - B'. Wow what a difference, both rooms were newly refurbished, had plenty of space, were light & airy and the beds were comfortable. These change of rooms were done with no fuss at all by the reception desk staff - excellent!
There are two restaurants to choose from, one smaller and quieter where they freshly grill fish in addition to their general selection, which we used on the first night, and the larger busier main restaurant which has a good selection of hot and cold food with some themed meals being cooked each day. All staff were friendly and helpful.
The all inclusive was good value and you wear a different coloured wristband to identify under or over 18's plus a 'credit card' to use when ordering drinks for the overs which can be a pain if you swim a lot but not really an issue.
One are for improvement is not to use pre-mixed cocktail drinks for the all inclusive because all three looked a similar colour, were too sweet and very strong. All drinks mixed by the bar staff were fine.
Would be helpful to include Wi-Fi like a lot of hotels nowadays but €10 for 10 hours was reasonable although we only used about 5 hrs.
Lots of daily activities to join in if you want and the pool aerobics at mid-day is great fun and a little more testing than some holidays - which is why join in anyway isn't it :). The entrainment staff also put on a reasonable show each evening.
A really nice all inclusive hotel complex - recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira