The resort is set in excellant surroundings with grass and trees giving a nice relaxing feel. It is a little bit out of the main resorts so perhaps not ideal for young groups looking for the night life.
Check in was excellant as we arrived about 10 mins before the restaurant closed so were allowed to go get our meal and then return to finish the check in.
Rooms are basic holiday rooms. We were in B block close to the main part of the complex the higher the letter the longer walk is the rule here.
The main pool area is nice plenty of beds and we always got four together by going out with the towels around 0830-0900.
There is another pool area and snack bar away from the main complex which was also very nice.
The restaurant was spacious and we didnt have trouble finding a table. The food was nice but not very varied. As somebody who is not a lover of seafood my options were limited sometimes. Also the children did struggle at some meals also.
Breakfast and Lunch were ok and there was always plenty of snacks throughout the day. No problem with ice cream and drinks but it was strange having to show the room key for drinks when everybody had all inclusive wrist bands on.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were kept clean and tidy.
There was entertainment on an evening somenights inside and some outside.
One downside to the hotel was the lack of sitting areas to just chill out and chat on an evening near the bar and away from the entertainment which is something you might not be too bothered about one night.
On the whole a very nice place to stay and i wouldnt talk anybody out of staying here unless you want the lively night life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira