I went for a weeks holiday at Aquamarina Beach Club with my boyfriend. We are 20&21 and we loved it. There's a real mixture of families and a age range of couples. The whole place was really clean, the maids and maintenance staff were constantly seen working. Every member of staff has a smile for you. The food in the main buffet restaurant was varied, fresh and so tasty. The food was hardly repetitive at dinner times. There are 2 other restaurants within the grounds, we tried the grill and were not impressed, we ended up taking a few mouthfuls and going to the buffet restaurant. There are 2 outdoor pools and 1 indoor, a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Now that was lovely! There was daytime activities going on but we didn't join in. The evening entertainment wasn't the best, but like other reviews say, they tried they're best. They also have a musician singing and playing his keyboard every night and so many people get up to dance to. You have to walk across the hotel grounds and go out a gate and you reach the 80+ steps down to the beach which is worth visiting. Very quiet when we were there, so relaxing, just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Portugal/Algarve - Albufeira