“Average at best”

Price range: US$18 - US$37
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dear customers, we open just for dinners and cards not accepted. Caros clientes, abrimos só para jantares. Não aceitamos pagamento com cartão.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Based on the reviews, I thought we definitely should give this a go, especially as it was my wife’s birthday. Greeted by friendly staff and a nice decor but that’s about where my pleasantries stop. On occasions like this I like to take my time, chat between course and generally let my food settle....... 30 mins after sitting down we’d our starters and our mains.... which was the rack of lamb, ordered medium and was at best medium-well to well done in place, ands tough a an old boot. This was served with a mountain on mash potato and some overdone vegetables. My wife had the salmon which was also over cooked. Needless to say we’d did not stay for desert!!

1  Thank CPTMOSS

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is our second meal here this holiday. People are friendly, professional and very polite. Food is beautifully presented and very good value.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best meals we have had in Portugal. The food was excellent, the staff attentive and professional and it was very good value compared to other places we have eaten recently. Will certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I cannot really add much to the excellent reviews already written about this restaurant. Six of us went there a fortnight ago and were rewarded with an outstanding dinner, which we all agreed could not have been bettered, at an amazingly reasonable price. The food was delicious and beautifully presented, the service was first class, and I haven't had a better Dry Martini for many years! We were warned in advance that they only take cash, so we were not inconvenienced by this. If you are near Sao Bras, you should ensure you visit Ysconderijo.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

There's not a lot to say except the food is great, the staff are exceptional and the restaurant is amazing. I can not fault the place.
We only waited a couple of minutes for our table. The waiter served our food wearing white gloves. The food was very tasty and elaborately garnished. The desserts looked amazing but sadly we were just too full.