Dolce CampoReal Lisboa
  • Beachfront
US$74
US$66
  • Beachfront
Hotel Santa Cruz(Torres Vedras)
US$89
US$72
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Areias do Seixo(A dos Cunhados)
US$325
US$55
  • Bar/Lounge
US$117
2,028 results
All reviewsindoor poolgolf coursevery nice hotelexcellent staylisbon airporthorse ridingnice viewcouldn't do enoughbeautiful surroundingshigh qualitybreakfast and dinnera great experiencetorres vedrasgarden terraceplay golfgolf resortexcellent staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I wanted to come to this place for so long, and this yr I found that Dolce Campo Real opened again with a new management.
So I made a reservation for one night, and I had to say that it was better then the idea that I had.Made 3 yrs with my wife, and surprise...surprise...It's a very nice resort to be.
The place, the green, the sun, even in December, it was amazing.the atmosphere is just something.Like if you were in a snow resort, don't forget we were there in December.
People very friendly, Miss Vanessa, Mr Ricardo from the reception desk were fantastic.The rooms are the best of the best.Just missed free bottles of water, for a 5 stars hotel, it should be offered and also tea in the bedrooms.Like a lot of 4 stars hotel in the world.
Asked for late check-out, and it was also given.
The breakfast was very good.
And if you don't want to dinner at the hotel,5 minutes car will take you to Midi restaurant,sugestion by the reception people.A very good one and not so expensive.
Please do not leave the hotel without visiting the SPA for a vitality circuit for 2hrs for 2 people just for 15eur!
Do not forget the interior swimming pool, not so hot, but also ok.
Overall, I'll come back one day and I already made the sugestion to friends.A very good service.
It's a fantastic place to be!
Congrats!

Room Tip: Just choose the Deluxe rooms with a view to the golf side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Not a Hotel you would find unles you had a reason for going there. You don't need a reason!!
We were visiting our daughter & son-in-law who had just purchased a property within the complex so chose to stay at the Hotel. From the moment we entered the foyer we were made to feel extremely welcome. We were given a room upgrade .There were spectacular views over the golf course, but everywhere seemed to have a lovely outlook. The Hotel re-opened in May, the emphasis is good service and this they achieve. Having not visited northern Portugal before - only the Algarve - I would really recommend this area. Not as warm maybe but the scenery around the coast is stunning. Roads quiet and easy to navigate. I sincerely hope that more people try this area. The golf course is a challenge but with reduced rates for golf it makes a good golfing holiday. We will certainly return but next time longer than 2 nights.

Room Tip: A room facing the golf course will give you more sun.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dot5346
DCRL_Admin, General Manager at Dolce CampoReal Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Dot5346.

First of all allow us to express our appreciation for your lovely comment.

It is true that the Resort is situated away from the noise and polution comparing to a typical downtown Hotel, but this is what makes us unique.
We hear the birds,we count the squirrels and rabbits, we are inserted on a simply heavenly landscape as you proved.
We truly believe that the Resort´s beauty by itself, worths the visit, knowing that it is a litle bit deslocated from Lisbon´s city centre.

It is also delightfull to know that you liked the service we provide.

The Golf course was designed attending to every details which makes it very challenging and on the same time enjoyable.

Looking forward to welcome you in a forthcoming future.

Kind Regards.

Xavier Vierstraete
Diretor Geral de Operações / Operations General Manager – Dolce CampoReal Lisbon

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

From check-in to cocktails and dinner, glad to see fantastic service! Looking forward to a good night sleep! With a glorious sun want to wake up and delight with a yummy breakfast! We'll done to all staff and new management team. Will recommend with no doubt!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
DCRL_Admin, General Manager at Dolce CampoReal Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear MartaMoran,

First we would like to commend your wonderful review regarding your stay at Dolce CampoReal Lisbon.

Then from your comment we can infer that our goal was achieved because our priority is to provide special moments in this unique Resort.

We are thrilled to know that you would recommend us if you have the chance.

We are also, looking forward to welcome you again and to replenish your energies.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel fulfills all the requirements that I always look for: silence, breakfast and nice people. I found all these requirements. I could perfectly rest during all night without earing any noise from the rooms around (and all them were also occupied). The breakfast also has all my desired!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hgffernandes
DCRL_Admin, General Manager at Dolce CampoReal Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear hgffernandes,

First of all we would like to show our appreciation, for selecting Dolce CampoReal Lisbon for your stay.

Your review is simply stunning. Thank you very much.

Our main goal is to provide a relaxing and revitalizing stay and we are very pleased to know that we were successful with yours.

The breakfast is prepared carefully and considering all the details so the food and beverage presented is fresh and appealing.

Great to know you have enjoyed it.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Everything was perfect. This hotel fulfills all the requirements that I always look for: silence, breakfast and nice people. I found all these requirements.

The breakfast also has all my desired items: fresh fruit, eggs, variety of juices, bread, cereals, etc.

Finally all the employers are very nice and careful.

Unfortunately I had a room without any view and directed to the main hotel entry, with other rooms just in front, which forced me to leave the curtains always closed. (I guess this was the reason why I got a promotion and I paid an half of the current rate and that was the only reason why I was not upset.).

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple