This is our first visit to the Crete Palm. We booked this hotel through a traveling agency. The room (631) had two balconies with a great view, TV and safe (pay a small fee) there is a second room part from the bedroom with coffee table and two sofas. There is a small kitchenette with electric rings, sink, fridge and coffee maker, and small table with four chairs at the balcony. Good place to have breakfast.
The bathroom has an over bath showering and a tub and a hair dryer. Rooms are cleaned and towels changed every second day - beds made everyday except on Sundays.
Both room has sliding doors with roll down metal blinds so you can even leave your doors open when you go out, or to sleep. Air con in both rooms and independent to one another (pay a small fee). wiFi is also available in the room. (pay a small fee) Entertainment is on several times a week. The staffs at Crete Palm are friendly. The hotel has two pools in the grounds and drinks and snacks are available in both. Chania is a bus ride away (8km.) Taxis will cost you 10-12EU. There is a beach across the road and a convenience store on both side of the hotel. There is a super market about 2km from the hotel. Go lift when you get out of the resection.
You & Me Crepe, Platanias (Good place to have your dessert. very friendly staff and very good English)
Platanias Palace, Platanias (Overlooking the town of Platanias, friendly staff and ok English)
Poseidon restaurant, Platanias (Overlooking the harbor of Platanias)
Dos Amigos, Platanias (very friendly staff and very good English)
The olive tree restaurant Platanias (Bad service, cold food and the staff are very rude. I will not recommend this restaurant)
Zepos Café and Restaurant, Chania (seafront promenade, very friendly staff and very good English)
Strata Restaurant, Chania (very friendly staff and good English)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Palm Hotel is situated in a small village called Kato Stalos and it is only 7 km far away from the city of Chania, 19 km from the port of Souda and 23 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Creta Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Palm Hotel Kato Stalos
- Creta Palm Crete/Chania - Stalos