We were at Kato Stalos from 4th to 11th October. Village was small and quiet (hardest noise was neighbor plants rooster, who starts to sing at 6.10 every morning). Everywhere seems that hottest tourist season was over. In village was everything what you need of. Some markets, some taverns, some hotels, good public bus traffic to Chania and to Platanias, some car rentals, pharmacy and beautiful sand beach.
We live at Hotel Creta Palm. Hotel is actually group of apartments. Hotel and apartments were clean and staff was very friendly and mostly speak fluent English. Food was average and Hotel Bar at the pool was open as late as someone wants sit on desk. Hotel has two different pools. Mail pool near the main house and “upper pool” about 100m way from main house. At the “upper pool” was also bar and it was open at day time.
Customers were mainly older people and families with small children from Finland, Netherland, and Denmark.
Weather was warm but not too hot at that time of year and we were very pleased every way to our holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Palm Hotel is situated in a small village called Kato Stalos and it is only 7 km far away from the city of Chania, 19 km from the port of Souda and 23 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Creta Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Palm Hotel Kato Stalos
- Creta Palm Crete/Chania - Stalos