We stayed 4 days at hotel. The hotel is located somewhat off the main road, but easy to get to with a GPS. Overall, the hotel and room was sparkling clean, with tiled floors everywhere, a/c and very clean bathrooms. The owners were always very attentive to any detail; when we got late a night, they provided us with a 1 liter of milk for our kids so that we would not need to go venture out to find it.
The included breakfast was very good, with great coffee, boiled eggs, meat and cheese, yogurt, bread, cereal and some very good olive spreads that I could not prevent myself from having a bit more.
The overall property was exceptionally maintained, a little green paradise for an incredible price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Crete/Chania - Stalos