It's a nice, simple hotel run by a caring couple. They do the best with simple means. Most or all rooms with sea view. It's a bit above the main street, which makes it a less noisy place. Great breakfast with Mediterranean flavour. Free WiFi, hotel pool, a short walk down to a sandy beach and 15 minutes to the centre of Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Crete/Chania - Stalos