We loved this hotel, we stayed for the 1st week of October.
The hotel speaks for itself it was remarkably clean, rooms cleaned daily.
Giorgios and Stella are the perfect hosts willing to do anything to make your stay a good one.
Breakfast was fresh every day and tea and coffee available 24 hrs.
We had food several times by the pool bar and it was excellent value and very tasty.
Stalos a short distance with shops and restaurants, the beach sandy and the sea warm enough to swim in.
All in all a lovely break and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Crete/Chania - Stalos