We stayed here for 7 nights in early May, which incidentally is a very good time to visit-not to hot or crowded. First impressions of the hotel, which is family run, are those of cleanliness. Rooms are spotless and well maintained. Hotel owners are super friendly and happy to accommodate pretty much any request. Situated high above the beaches, it is a bit of climb for those not too fit.
Breakfast is lovely for pretty much whatever you want. All in all I couldn't think of a better hotel for nice relaxing stay in Crete.
Ken from Vancouver Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Crete/Chania - Stalos