“Ioannis...ten out of ten for customer service.....”
Review of Danny's Hotel

and 1 more site!
Danny's Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Alykanas
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Ioannis...ten out of ten for customer service.....”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Returned today from a fantastic two weeks at Ioannis & Danny's Hotel .First impressions, attractive apartments surrounding a beautiful pool with a pretty terrace area to enjoy a drink or a meal. A warm welcome from Ioannis who genuinely wishes his guests to have a lovely holiday. He reminded us that anything we need, to see him. Our studio,room 308, on the third floor was very spacious. Even though it was just the two of us,the room could have easily slept four.There were ample utensils for preparing food,a decent size fridge,toaster,kettle and two ring hob,which even though we ate out for the majority of the time was very useful to have.The studios are kept very clean by the cheerful cleaning ladies and everyone there is very friendly.The whole place had a great atmosphere and was very relaxing. There was a variety of entertainment such as the evening quiz,pool tournament,karaoke and Greek night. You could spend your whole holiday here if you wanted as there was also a good choice of meals available at a very reasonable cost and its pleasant to eat your food on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool. Another thing,there are in fact two pools here,the other more quieter one is next door at Kali Pigi,plus plenty of comfy sunbeds around both pools Our favourite beach area was near the Ammos Bar which was about a 15 minute stroll. A couple of helpful tips are to take a hair dryer if you need one and also a travel line and pegs to hang out your "smalls".Really can't wait to go back here and enjoy the family's hospitality again.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have better views of the pool area.....
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank swanseajen

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Polish first
east sussex
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews on places I visit , but I just had to on this one .I took my family on holiday here on the 12/06/14 for a week and WOW ......WHAT FUN we had .
Everyone from Yanni,Joanna,and Charlotte at the pool ,to stellios,Joanna,Jason.in the bar were just wonderful .seeing my 21year old son greek dancing was so funny.Thank you to all the staff at dannys YOU WERE FANTASTIC...Love from Martin Lynda Oliver and Lucie x

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank msbfootball
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just got back from 3rd year at Danny s hotel nice relaxing place lovely family run hotel with great people who really look after you and go that extra mile to make you really welcome would highly recommend this place

2 Thank rents2334
Morecambe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Arrived home from another great holiday Dannys Hotel & kali pigi Apartments. Alykanas. Zackinthos.. Been there for the last few years. This is family run business and I cannot express how helpful all the family are. They have lovely staff in all the bars. The apartments - the Bar area - the pools - the excellent food at the pool bar – Supermarket - the lovely gardens are well above average. The rooms are cleaned daily by lovely staff who are very helpful. The beautiful beaches are within 10 minutes walking distance. I recommend this Hotel – Apartments. It is very good value for money. Thanks for another great holiday.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank maryowl2maryowl3owl2
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our second holiday at Danny's and it was just as good an experience as the first time. The hotel is really well run: rooms very clean, friendly staff, a lively evening bar and an excellent pool bar with really good food during the day.
The family who run the hotel could not be more friendly and helpful. During our stay I had a dental issue- a crown had fallen out. I asked Yannis if he could recommend a local dentist. He replied that the best dentist on the Island was in Zante town. He then arranged an appointment for me at 9.30pm (dentists seem to work strange hours there), and insisted on driving me there in his car to save me the taxi fare. It took nearly 30minutes to get there, and he then waited whilst I received treatment, and brought my wife and I back. A two hour round trip, and he would not take a penny for his trouble, not even a contribution towards the petrol (Don't insult me). In all my years of staying at hotels, I have never received better treatment and service. Simply superb. I cannot recommend this hotel more highly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Les G
Manchester
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I've just got back from Danny's hotel with my partner. I can honestly say it has been one of the best holidays I've had in 30 years! The staff are all very friendly and will always ensure you are happy with the facilities. Yanni and his wife welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like family. The food at the pool bar was fantastic and your always served with a smile. The room was spotless and very pleasant. I recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying in alykanas as we now have some great memories of the place and the People and will most defiantly be coming back here for our next holiday.

Tamworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We just came back from a week's holiday in sunny Zante.We chose Danny's because we have heard so many nice things about it and it was indeed everything we have imagined it would be.
Nice,clean room,big balcony.Everything is green around the hotel,so many flowers and palm trees.
The staff is very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.We have heard about Yannis and Joanna but we only got to meet her in our last day as she was taking care of that beautiful baby girl of theirs.
I highly recommend this place.We will see you all next June.Yammas!

1 Thank harryik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alykanas
Valais Hotel
#3 of 51 in Tsilivi
Mabely Grand Hotel
Mabely Grand Hotel
#1 of 2 in Kampi

Been to Danny's Hotel? Share your experiences!