Open today: 09:30 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Lovely Day

We discovered hidden gems in our daily cruise and for sure we hope to cruise again in Milos .Our... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2018
Γιάννης Τ
via mobile
Simle the best boat rental!

I love boating in greece. I have been to many places, but since i discovered dreamswim i found my... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
vassilc
Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
via mobile

All reviews great experience professional team a lot of fun ice box next year rental fee week vacation usb input four hours hp boat hire company first impression great friendly staff listen music worth the effort excellent service great boat
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We opened the 2017 season last weekend, with the national holiday in Greece, on the 25th of march and had a wonderful time. The guys from Dream Swim will take care you to have the best ever possible experience. Stuff are very lovely, nice welcome atmosphere, very nice new boats. Everything is perfect!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Hello everybody
I traveled with a beautiful girl in this cruise.
This cruise has changed my life for the better way and it is very important to me.
This trip is very romantic and exciting. It was a lot of adrenaline and adventure.
Speed, waves, the sun and the beaches you will like it.
For all of us who love adventure it was best trip on a boat!
I recommend it 100%

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

As our first time alone in a boat, with two small children, we had some serious second thoughts. But Dream Swim team was great, gave us a short initial training and a brand new boat and GO !!! We had the best day possible! Sun, fun, wild beautiful beaches, cristal clear water and swimming places ! Dimitris and all the boys were great and helpful. Boat was clean, new, perfectly good condition, radio. After some days we received an email with our route and some trip info - max/medium speed, time spent on the water, etc. Can't wait to come next year again! Will bring some more friends with us!

1  Thank ccpop123
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The service was friendly, the prices were fair, and we had a great time out on the boat. Plus, after I left my ID by mistake, the team had it couriered to me in Thessaloniki so that I could make my flight back home. Crisis averted! Thanks to the team at Dream Swim; next time we'll take the boat out for a full day.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Beautiful, especially super-fast boats. Great friendly staff, thanks Dimitris & Apostolis. Radio on board made us the day special having more fun while wakeboarding. Even if the prices little bit expensive, if you will check the other cheaper boats of the other suppliers, you will notice immediately the difference. We just had a perfect day.

September 2016